WHAT IS WEDDING VENUES IN TUSCANY?
Wedding Venues in Tuscany was born in 2009 from the great experience of Infinity Wedding.
With 10 years of experience Wedding venues in Tuscany provides the best selection of wedding locations around Tuscany.
Our mission is to provide you quickly and in the most clear way venues options, availabilities and costs for your big day in Tuscany.
Our talented and young team is here to help you with clear, complete and quick answers.
WEDDING PLANNING - ALL THE INFO YOU NEED
WHICH CAN BE A GOOD STEP BY STEP PLANNING PROCESS?
Most of the brides, especially at the beginning that it’s the most exciting moment, always want to do everything together and speak about all the services in the first few months.
We prefer to work per chapter to be focused on one point at the time following this order:
• Venue research – this is the most important part of the wedding, we need to find the right place with the perfect vibes for you.
• Catering research – on top of the venue, the catering will take up most of your budget and they will have a huge impact on the wedding day. We will need to find the perfect catering company with the right style and service that can match your expectations. Consider that some of the venues already have an internal catering. A very important point to be considered when you will choose your perfect Wedding Venue in Tuscany.
• Music and lights – the music creates the perfect mood for the day and it’s very important that the Musicians you like would be available in that day. Also the lighting is a very important part of the planning that can create the perfect Italian atmosphere you have in your mind.
• Flowers and decors – all of you have already a Pinterest page with thousands of ideas and it’s good starting point. Send it to us and so we can follow your tastes and requests and prepare some suggestion for you.
These above are the most important part of the wedding planning process. We would love to help you with all the other services as photographer, videographer, transportations etc.
IS THERE ANY EASY WAY TO CALCULATE A BUDGET FOR A WEDDING IN TUSCANY?
For sure there is! A realistic budget per person for a wedding in Tuscany is around €400 per guest. It means that if you have 80 guests the whole wedding would cost around €32.000 in total. In this price are included:
•Good Italian dinner and Bar service
•Seasonal flowers and decors
•Music to entertain your guests
•Hair make-up service for bride
HOW MUCH IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO START TO PLAN MY WEDDING?
The average number of couples start to plan their wedding between one year and one year and half in advance to be quite sure to find a good availability for venues and suppliers and to have all the time to plan the Big Day.
Are you a last minute bride? No worries, we arranged weddings also with 3 months of advance!
WHEN DO THE SUPPLIERS WILL ASK FOR PAYMENTS?
All the vendors have different payments policies but to help you to arrange your finances during the planning process you can consider the payments as following:
• From 30% to 50% of the total amount to be paid for each service as a deposit to secure the date
• Another 30% roughly 6 months before the wedding
• Balance for all the services and venues around 1 month before the big day
Venues in Tuscany can be classified in two categories:
• Venues with no accommodation: some historical villas in Tuscany has no accommodation at all. In this kind of venues, you can host the ceremony, cocktail, reception dinner and after dinner party. If you like a venue like this we can help you to select local hotels for your guests.
• Venues with partial accommodation: These venues can host part of your families and friends; we can suggest you accommodation nearby for your guests.
• Venues with accommodation for all your guests: if you would like to have all your guests together this would be the best solution for you. You will not have to be worried about transports etc, it will be a sort of holiday all together.
6. CEREMONIES. DOCUMENTS AND CEREMONIES VENUES OPTIONS
In Italy there are many different types of ceremonies you can choose from.
Here below the most popular:
• CIVIL CEREMONY: The civil marriage ceremony will be performed by a Major or Registrar. The required documents depend on your nationality and your place of residence. Our experienced planners can help you providing the right documents to be issued. We can assit you to find the interpreter too and we can manage all the process. We guarantee that you will leave Italy with the right marriage certificate valid in your Country.
In Italy the civil ceremony can be performed at the local Town Hall or in private wedding venues with the special authorization.
Here some venues that allow you to have the ceremony onsite:
• CATHOLIC CEREMONY: A catholic ceremonies have to be performed by a catholic priest into a consacrated church. We know some of the most beautiful and romantic churches in Tuscany.
• CATHOLIC CEREMONY LEGALLY RECOGNIZED: In Italy it is possible to perform a catholic ceremony in a church with a legal value. This is possible without performing a legal ceremony before. We will guide you with all the needed documents to be issued.
• SYMBOLIC CEREMONY: A symbolic ceremony can be perform every where and you don't have any restriction in term of exchange of vows and music.
For all the other ceremonies, like Protestant, Hindu, Sikh, Jewish and others do not hesitate to ask us for more info.
7. WHO WILL BE THERE DURING THE EVENT?
In your Big Day the Wedding Venues in Tuscany team will be present all day long to leave you relaxed and thoughtless.
WHICH IS THE MUSIC CURFEW IN ITALY?
In most of the venues music limit outdoor is midnight. However there are some venues where music can be done until morning outside. For music inside there are not specific limits.
Here some venues with no limit for the music outdoor:
9. WHAT IS THE SIAE TAX?
SIAE, which stands for “Società Italiana degli Autori ed Editori” (literally Italian Society of Authors and Publishers) is the Italian organization which collects tax due to artists and musicians for the use of their copyright protected works.
The SIAE TAX is a mandatory tax to be paid any time music is played both indoor or outdoor.
The amount of the tax can be between €200 to €500 depending on the event you are organizing.
10. WHAT IS YOUR PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY?
Together with the signed contract, you will be asked to pay a deposit to block the date.
Each venue has different rules for cancellation policy and needs to be stated in the contract.