WHAT IS WEDDING VENUES IN TUSCANY?
Wedding venues in Tuscany was born in 2009 from the great experience of Infinity Wedding.
With 10 years of experience Wedding venues in Tuscany provides the best selection of wedding locations around Tuscany.
Our mission is to provide you quickly and in the most clear way venues options, availabilities and costs for your big dat in Tuscany.
Our talented and young team is here to help you with clear, complete and quick answers.
WEDDING PLANNING - ALL THE INFO YOU NEED
WHICH CAN BE A GOOD STEP BY STEP PLANNING PROCESS?
Most of the brides, especially at the beginning that it’s the most exciting moment, always want to do everything together and speak about all the services in the first few month.
We prefer to work per chapters to be focused on one point at the time following this order:
- Venue research – this is the most important part of the wedding, we need to find the right place with the perfect vibes for you.
- Catering research – on top of the venue, the catering will take up most of your budget and they will have a huge impact on the wedding day. We will need to find the perfect catering company with the right style and service that can fit your expectations. Consider that some of the venues already have an internal kitchen that is also the catering for the wedding day. A very important point to be consid-er when you will chose your perfect Wedding venue in Tuscany.
- Music and lights – the music creates the perfect mood for the day and it’s very important that the musician you like would be available in that day. Also the lighting is a very important part of the plan-ning that can create the perfect Italian atmosphere you have in your mind.
- Flowers and Decors – all of you have already a Pinterest page with thousands of ideas and it’s good starting point. Send it to us and so we can follow your tastes and requests and prepare some sugges-tion for you.
These above are the most important part of the wedding planning process. We would love to help you with all the other services as photographer, videographer, transportations etc.
IS THERE ANY EASY WAY TO CALCULATE A BUDGET FOR A WEDDING IN TUSCANY?
For sure there is! A good budget per person to be calculate for a Tuscany wedding day can be €400 per guests. It means that if you have 80 guests the whole wedding would cost around €20.000 in total. In this price are included:
- Reception fee
- Good Italian dinner
- Natural flowers and decors
- Music to entertain your guests
- Our planning assistance
HOW MUCH IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO START TO PLAN MY WEDDING?
The average number of couples start to plan their wedding between one year and one year and half in ad-vance to be quite sure to find a good availability for venues and supplier and to have all the time to plan the Big Day.
Are you a last minute bride? No worries, we arranged weddings also with 3 months of advance!
WHEN DO THE SUPPLIERS WILL ASK FOR PAYMENTS?
All the suppliers have different payments policies but to help you to arrange your finances during the planning process you can consider the payment divided in the following way:
- From 30% to 50% of the total amount to be paid for each service as a deposit to secure the date
- Another 30% roughly 6 months before the wedding
- Balance for all the services and venues around 1 month before the big day
There are a lot of and very different venues that we decided to organize in three big groups.
ACCOMMODATION FOR THE GUESTS, DIFFERENT KIND OF VENUES:
- Venues with no accommodation: some historical villas in Tuscany has no accommodation at all. There is not the chance to sleep for either you or your guests. In this kind of venues, you can host the ceremony, cock-tail, dinner and after party but we will need to find other facilities close by. Most of these venues can be dai-ly rented.
- Venues with partial accommodation: These venues have a limited number of rooms where your close fa-miliars and friends can sleep. The number of rooms change depending on the venue.For all the other guests we will suggest nice hotels and B&B close by.
- Venues with accommodation for all your guests: if you would like to have all your guests together this would be the best solution for you. You will not have to be worried about transports etc, it will be a sort of holiday all together.
6. CEREMONIES, WHAT A MESS
In Italy, there are many different types of ceremonies you can choose from.
Here below the most famous ones:
- CIVIL CEREMONY: The civil marriage ceremony will be performed by a government or civil official. It takes place without any religious affiliation and meets the legal requirements of the state of the wedding. The re-quired documentation can vary, depending on which the country of origin. On your wedding day, you will be able to speak your vows in a language both of you understand (such as English) but the marriage certifi-cate will need to be signed in Italian, therefore, you will need the services of a translator which we will more than happy to provide.
- WEDDING VILLA IN FLORENCE - 227
- WEDDING RUSTIC VILLA IN TUSCANY - 103
- TUSCANY WEDDING HAMLET - 144
- WEDDING VILLA WITH FLORENCE VIEW - 133
- VILLA TUSCANY WEDDING - 136
- LUXURY WEDDING RESORT IN TUSCANY - 145
- WEDDING PALACE IN LUCCA - 703
- CATHOLIC CEREMONY: A ceremony presided over by a CATHOLIC priest and need to be performed in a consecrated Church.
- CATHOLIC CONCORDANT CEREMONY: The religious concordat ceremony will be performed by a catholic priest in a consecrated church. The documents will be required by a given church or religious association in order to contract the marriage, as well as the certificate from the civil registry office regarding no impedi-ment to the conclusion of marriage. Therefore, in order to obtain such certificate, a foreigner is obliged to provide the Registrar General with all the documents enumerated in the Civil Wedding chapter.
- SYMBOLIC CEREMONY: A symbolic ceremony is the promise of love between two people. It is the exact same as a regular wedding ceremony, including the exchange of vows and exchange of rings. The only dif-ference is that it is not legally binding.
For all the other ceremonies, like Protestant, Hindu, Sikh, Jewish and others don’t hesitate to ask us for more info.
7. WHO WILL BE THERE DURING THE EVENT?
In your Big Day the Wedding venues in Tuscany team will be present all day long to leave you relaxed and thoughtless.
WHICH IS THE MUSIC CURFEW IN ITALY?
In the major part of the venues music can be played outdoor until midnight. However there are some venues that apply different rules and in which music can continue until different timing.
In general, after midnight the party can go over indoor with no limit if it does not reach the closed property.
Some venues apply different curfews both outdoor or indoor so always ask about that before to secure the date.
Here some ideas of locations with no limit for the music outdoor:
WHAT IS THE SIAE TAX?
SIAE, which stands for “Società Italiana degli Autori ed Editori” (literally Italian Society of Authors and Publish-ers) is the Italian organization which collects tax due to artists and musicians for the use of their copyright pro-tected works.
The SIAE TAX is a mandatory tax that you have to pay any time you play the music both indoor or outdoor.
The amount of the tax can be between €200 to €400 depending on the event you are organizing.
9. WHAT IS YOUR PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY?
Together with the signed contract, you will be asked to pay a deposit to block the date.
Each venue has different rules for cancellation policy and needs to be stated in the contract.